[JAGNUTS] Personal family news

ENGL engl at accesscomm.ca
Tue May 26 21:20:38 MDT 2009

Andrew / Karen

Words can never express the sadness one feels with the passing of a friend's
loved one, especially one taken so young.  Lynn and I can only express our
deepest sympathy to you, and hope that your sorrow will lessen over time.
It is said time heals all wounds, but as John suggested in an earlier note,
this wound will heal slowly and leave a scar.

Compound that with Karen's recent complications, and your family has had a
rough year.  If there is anything Lynn or I can do, you just have to call.
I'm sure other Jagnuts feel the same.

Bob