[JAGNUTS] Sunday Drive (?) and another Classified

Ian Bailey Ian.Bailey at uregina.ca
Fri May 29 08:43:56 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I have the Collector's Club car show in my calendar for Sunday, as
well. It is their 25th Anniversary so they are doing it up a bit. Maybe
we could put in a few cars if anyone is interested.

Ian

Ian Bailey
Director, UILO
University of Regina
Tel: 306 585-4261
cell: 306-591-4574
fax: 306-585-5205

>>> <PSandham at TransGas.com> 5/29/2009 8:39 AM >>>
Hi Bob,

Sounds like a nice outing but I have seen some advertising for the Show
and
Shine at the TC Douglas Building on May 31.  I know at brunch last week
we
spoke about this being rescheduled to next month but the advertising
suggests it is a go.  After this long winter, I have a need to check
out
some cars.

Does anyone else know if the TC Douglas show is a go or not?

A drive or a car show???? Decisions. . . Decisions. . .

Phil

             "JAGNUTS"

             <jagnuts at accessco

             mm.ca>
             Sent by:                  "'JAGNUTS Regina'"

             jagnuts-bounces at a         <jagnuts at autox.team.net>

             utox.team.net
cc

Subject
             05/28/2009 06:40          [JAGNUTS] Sunday Drive (?) and

             PM                        another Classified

             Please respond to

              JAGNUTS Regina

             <jagnuts at autox.te

                  am.net>

Last Sunday we talked about a drive this week after breakfast.  A
number of
suggestions were made.  Lynn followed up on the antique auction preview
out
near Indian Head, and it looks like we should be OK if anyone is
interested.
The only thing they ask is that you be interested in the house or the
antiques.

http://www.auctionhouse.com/midway/listing.php?listing_id=40403

will provide you with a bit more information

If my Google Earth skills are any good, it looks like about 3 miles of
gravel road (the auction preview is at a farm house).

Anyone interested?

Bob