[JAGNUTS] Christmas Doo - Thanks Ian and Sherry

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Fri Dec 31 09:37:36 MST 2010

I'm not sure I thanked Ian and Sherry for the wonderful Christmas Doo they
put on at their home a few weeks back.  My apologies to Ian and Sherry for
not getting this thank you out sooner.  Except for the obvious miscreants
manipulating the gift giving portion of the evening (that would be all of us
who were there!), it was a most enjoyable event.

Looking forward to next year, and what new vehicles it might bring to all
the good little girls and boys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Bob