[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus

Hobbs, John JU John.Hobbs at gov.sk.ca
Mon Jul 19 10:40:06 MDT 2010

I plan to attend - John Hobbs

-----Original Message-----
From: jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net
[mailto:jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 9:43 AM
To: 'JAGNUTS Regina'
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus

OK

I have Mike, Phil, Glen, Ian and Sherry, Tony and Donna, Bob and Lynn.

The thought is we'll meet at Tim Horton's Rochdale at 12 noon on
Saturday, have a bite to eat, then head off around 12:30 or 12:45.  Mike
Glen want to travel at about 50mph, and I'm thinking Ian might want to
take it a tad more quickly - so we might take two groups (perhaps
meeting at the Dub in Davidson for a snack or some such).

Ian has suggested watching the football game at his daughter's condo on
Saturday night.

I'll check into that Berry Shack place thing for breakfast on Sunday.

EdD got back to me yesterday, and there is no official Hotel for the
event, so we are open as far as that goes.  Suggestions were Colonial
(where we stayed a couple of years ago), Park Town, Sheraton (beside the
Bes), and the Besborough itself.  Any other ideas?  What is the
preference?Anyone volunteer to check to see if we can get a group rate?

Also, the suggestion was made to have team pants made for the group
similar to the pants the Roughrider's coaches wore on Saturday.  The
suggestion was not received with a lot of enthusiasm, shall we say.

Bob