[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus

Ron McLean virtueminehonour at msn.com
Tue Jul 20 08:11:53 MDT 2010

I am not sure if you know yet but right in front of the bus the road has been
tore up. It is filled in again but has barriers all around it. This is right
in the middle of the road about two car lengths long (if your talking newer
Jags. If your talking TR7's, then its three car lengths long)
Ron McLean