[JAGNUTS] Brits by the bus hotel

Bob England bob at rjengland.com
Fri Jul 23 17:43:42 MDT 2010

It was looking like we may have to bunk in with Ian and Sherry for a bit there. I'm not sure what is happening in Saskatoon tomorrow, but finding a hotel that wasn't fully booked was tough enough, but finding one that was OK with Andy added to the challenge.

We found one (yes one!) so our choice was a bit limited. When they quoted the price, Lynn suggested we didn't want to BUY the hotel, just five rooms for one night. They must have felt real guilty (not!) as they comped us parking!

Anyway, we're across from the Bes at the Sheraton. Our rate is 159 per room :^(.

Each of us has a separate booking number which I will send to each of you individually.

Bob England