[JAGNUTS] A Great Day

Jennifer & Glen gperchie at myaccess.ca
Sun Jul 25 20:41:48 MDT 2010

Well...

Hopefully everyone is home and reminiscing about a great day.  (Even
Mike and Andy should be home by now.)

I just wanted to thank our Saskatoon cohort for sending the search party
for me today.  Although, I was Pretty confident it was something silly
like a plugged filter or bad points, (Turned out to be a bad condenser -
Thanks to Bob Forward for figuring that out!), I had this sinking
feeling in my gut that I would be sitting on pins and needles all the
way home.

When "Little Red" started burping and farting, I saw all of your tail
lights round the corner.  I thought, "Hmm, wonder if they'll notice I'm
missing?"  After about 20 minutes of fiddling with the thing, I thought
for sure you had left without me.  Then, I looked up and saw Bob and
Tony.  I must have looked like a lost kid in a department store when he
finds his parents!  It just feels better to know you're with the "herd"
when your car isn't feeling well.

One thing I've learned is that this group never leaves anyone behind.
Thanks for that!

Glen