[JAGNUTS] A Great Day

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Tue Jul 27 07:55:12 MDT 2010

We should also thank those in Saskatoon who once again hosted a very good
event.  Despite the unusually high incidence of distributor related issues
in our entourage, I think we all had a great time (except, of course, for
the football game on the tube Saturday evening).

Those with dual citizenship please pass along our thanks to those in the
SBCC who made the event quite a success.

Bob