[JAGNUTS] The Eternal Jagnut Dilemma ... to Tea or Not to Tea ...

Ken Exner kexner at sasktel.net
Fri Mar 19 07:35:18 MST 2010

Spring has sprung and the fancy of many a J'nut  has turned to .......
Shakespeare and Lennon???  It's been a long winter, perhaps too long for
some.

..............and Sir Lyons spirit, ranging for the drive, With Walmsley by
his side (car) come hot from Coventry, shall from these confines (of winter)
with a monarch's voice Cry  'Havoc,' and let slip the cats of spring;
..................now you've got me doing it!

Tea as it should be..... 1 lump or 2?

Ken E