[JAGNUTS] Jagnuts be Orphans

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Mon Oct 4 12:50:11 MDT 2010

Tom Bradley has followed up with The Mercury Cafi (across from the 13th
Avenue Safeway), and they sound interested in hosting us.  He even sent a
photo that I will try to post on the website this evening.

JohnH was going to follow-up with the Safeway to see if we might use their
lot for parking (any luck yet John?).

Might be worth a try this Sunday (coincidentally Thanksgiving) if we can
secure parking.

Bob