[JAGNUTS] 1997 Aston Martin DB7 Convertible

Jennifer & Glen gperchie at myaccess.ca
Tue Jun 7 21:23:57 MDT 2011

Hi guys:

I'm just spreading the word that my father-in-law has decided it's time
to part with his baby.  Its a 1997 Aston Martin DB7 Volante
convertible.  It has just under 50,000 miles on it.  Supercharged 6 cyl.
(365 HP), automatic, and of course, its loaded.  He's looking at the
$50K range (but would be willing to negotiate for the right owner.)
I've driven it and it is indeed an impressive car to drive.

Here's a couple of pictures (I have more, if anyone is interested)

Glen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC03911 (800x600).jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of DSC03927 (800x600).jpg]