[JAGNUTS] MG Reno

ECSCCeditor ecscceditor at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:13:28 MST 2011

Hi all,
I'm up to my elbows in dust.. cleaning the garage after sanding down my first
attempt at painting. It's all planned though I did have a few hiccups it
turned out quite well for a first timer. The MG is going to be a driver
anyway.  Clean garage wipe down car and bits and paint some more and then the
hope is sand and polish and assemble.   And get it going and tested in time
for a run to Reno.

We've heard from theSask. All Brit club and it doesn't look like any members
can get the time to drive down to Reno for the big MG gathering. This is the
fourth or fifth gathering of all the MG groups, pre war, T types, A, B C all
the groups gather and have their get together at the same time same place. I
made it to the one in 96 in Indy and I saw MG's that I could only dream of
seeing.

We have two confirmed for the run down, one is a TD going on a trailer so if
there's a breakdown the TD can be driven while the DNF car gets a ride to
town. Some town..  Just thought I'd pass this on in case there are any MG
owners that belong to one of the MG groups. If you've never been to a get
together for your model or marque for that matter this one would be one to go
to..   Now I have to get back to the garage and continue cleaning.   Time's a
wasting.

Oh not sure if I sent a link to the newsletter to Jagnuts.. here's the link to
the smaller file size so you can see my shiny in parts MG.  If we don't see
any of you on the run we hope to get together at Brits by the bus.

he smaller file size: http://www.box.net/shared/ysg4kbm6x8    just click on
the link and it'll take you to the site where we store the newsletter. you can
preview online or download the pdf file

Frank French
Editor The Open Road
Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club
57& 58 MGAs,  68 Austin J4 (Projects all)

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail.