[JAGNUTS] Fwd: Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]

Jennifer & Glen gperchie at myaccess.ca
Wed May 18 20:33:24 MDT 2011

Just FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: [Fwd: Upcoming Show N' Shine]
Date: 	Mon, 16 May 2011 09:03:13 -0600

---------------------------- Original Message
----------------------------
Subject: Upcoming Show N' Shine
From:    "W520NFM02"<W520NFM02 at costco.com>
Date:    Wed, April 27, 2011 5:50 pm
To:      "'robertogiannini at live.ca'"<robertogiannini at live.ca>
Cc:      "'70cuda at sasktel.net'"<70cuda at sasktel.net>
           "'shifters-saskatoon at hotmail.com'"<shifters-
saskatoon at hotmail.com>
           "'cjsnyder at sasktel.net'"<cjsnyder at sasktel.net>
           "'cooper at reginaantiqueauto.ca'"<cooper at reginaantiqueauto.ca>
           "'dean at mbregina.ca'"<dean at mbregina.ca>
           "'ccc at collectorscarclub.com'"<ccc at collectorscarclub.com>
           "'saskmoparclub at mac.com'"<saskmoparclub at mac.com>
--

Due to the success of the Show N' Shine that we ran last year for the
Children's Hospital Foundation of Saskatchewan,  Costco is pleased to
announce that we will be presenting another Show N' Shine on Saturday
May
28, 2011.  This event will be taking place in the north west parking lot
of Costco Wholesale Regina at 665 University Park Drive and will run
from
12pm-4pm.  I have waived any entrance fees and am asking for donations
from you to help raise funds for this event.  All monies raised, stay in
Saskatchewan to help those that are less fortunate.  I would
appreciate an
email back to let me know if you would be able to attend this event.  At
which time, I am also asking if you can let me know approximately how
many
vehicles I could expect from your car club.  If you have any further
questions in regards to this event, please do not hesitate to contact me
by email before Sunday May 22, 2011.

To show our appreciation to those that attend this event, we will have
lunch available to those that would like to participate.  Lunch will
consist of a hot dog, a bag of chips and a soft drink.

Liza Ogrodnick
Night Merch Manager
Costco #520
(306)789-8838