[JAGNUTS] Tuesday Night is Race Night

Kevin Smith kevsmi at ca.ibm.com
Tue Apr 10 08:51:42 MDT 2012

Hot diggity,  new digital technology toys.  My Favorite!

I'll be there.  What is the Address??

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
KEVSMI at CA.IBM.COM

From:	Chris Lewry <chris.treecutter at gmail.com>
To:	jagnuts at autox.team.net
Date:	04/08/2012 04:09 PM
Subject:	[JAGNUTS] Tuesday Night is Race Night
Sent by:	jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net

Good day gentlemen.  As per out discussion at breakfast Sunday the 8th
April, 2012 my slot car track is now setup and functional.
   I invite all those interested to come out for a trial race  Tuesday the
17th from 7-9pm.  We will all be relative beginners and the cars are setup
to be competitive with each other in two separate series, the classic Ford
GT class and a modern LMGT2 class.  I expect the night to mostly be
familiarization and perhaps a couple of quick heats for fun.
   The track is nicely setup to run four cars at a time.  For those
unfamiliar with digital slot cars, these cars are all assigned separate
ID's and can run at the same time, in the same lane, but do not have to.
There are 4 places on the track where lanes changes are possible to allow
overtaking and blocking maneuvers.
   The races take place in my basement at 3619 21st ave, Regina.  Please
let me know if expect to come out to the event.  Thank you!

Chris Lewry

trackweb.jpg]