[JAGNUTS] June 30 Tornado Legacy Car Event - Photos?

Ian Bailey ianbaileybbf at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:42:37 MDT 2012

Yes the day went very well as an event....with music and light speeches from
the Mayor from 1912. They had good displays inside on the Tornado and good
food with music full time.

The parking for the cars was right up front and everyone seemed to really
enjoy the cars, especially Eddy's war machines. How much fun to have a family
of four under 8 yrs. climbing into the Jeep and posing behind the machine gun
in helmets for family pictures.
The Regina Antique Auto Club had about 10 cars including a cool Model A. We
stayed till 2:00 pm and it was a nice day.

The committee sent us many thanks. I didn't think about it to bring a camera.
Maybe others took some photos. We missed you.

Ian