[JAGNUTS] Brits By The Bus

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Thu Jul 12 07:34:11 MDT 2012

Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

I'm not sure we ever expressed our appreciation for our "Escapade in
Edmonton" last month. All of us who went enjoyed ourselves immensely (as did
the Castrol shareholders based on my own "litres of 20W-50 per mile"
experience).  Even though Sunday was a bit we and cool, the Museum in
Wetaskewin was great.

Our only regret was missing the BBQ in Camrose.

See you in Saskatoon.

Bob