[JAGNUTS] Planning for Goodwood 2013

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Mon Mar 19 17:00:33 MDT 2012

There seemed to be a good contingent at breakfast yesterday morning that was
interested in getting to the Goodwood Revival next year.  Below is a link to
this year's event.

http://email.lawcreative.co.uk/t/ViewEmail/r/D35125B85AC1F4B2/AA335E62C20FEA
0C981D23A7722F2DCD

If you are thinking you might be interested, we'll have to start planning
fairly soon, as accommodations are pretty much booked more than a year in
advance.  Tickets will probably go on sale in October or November, and they
go very fast.

Photos from Tony taken at the 2009 event can be seen here:

http://nonprofits.accesscomm.ca/jagnuts/PastEvent%20090919%20-%20Special.htm

Donna is very interested in going back to Graham's place I hear, so I'll see
what I can do!  (Graham was the proprietor of a B&B about 5 miles from the
Goodwood track).

Bob