[JAGNUTS] Edmonton

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Wed Mar 28 09:03:09 MDT 2012

I represent that remark!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ian Bailey [mailto:ianbaileybbf at gmail.com]
Sent: March 28, 2012 8:56 AM
To: JAGNUTS Regina
Cc: honey; Bob England; Tony Koschinsky; Phil Sandham
Subject: Re: [JAGNUTS] Edmonton

Hi Dave,

At present, we are meeting at Tim's North end for coffee at 7:45 am, Friday,
June 8, with convoy departing at 8:00ish for Edmonton. After the 1 hour stop
on the ramp out of town to fix Bob's car we will get on our way. Travel
speeds etc. are coordinated by all so safe car speeds are maintained at all
times.
We are planning on staying at the Radisson South in edmonton for two nights
(Friday, Saturday) and departing early Sunday morning to join with the
Edmonton club to drive to the Wetaskiwin show. We are planning on staying
one night there June 10 just down the road, at the Norseman Inn, Camrose.

So glad you are coming!!!

Ian
On 2012-03-28, at 7:37 AM, Dave Forsyth wrote:

> hey Ian
>
> Twila and I would love to go. Just let us know the dates to book rest
stops and were. We have a son in edmonton so we may stay there if they are
in town. Please cc twila at knighthawk at em.ca she reads email daily and i
only check once or twice weekly.