[JAGNUTS] goodwood

alan.wilson at usask.ca alan.wilson at usask.ca
Sun May 6 13:25:08 MDT 2012

Hello Bob and fellow Jagnuts,

      I have been trying to e-mail the group however having a few
      problems..lol Big Bob is going to fix them for me..

      Goodwood,

              1. On the way in depending which route one takes you
                 pass the Rolls Royce factory about 5-10 mins from
                 the parking lot. >> Might well be worth the effort
                 to see if you can arrange a factory tour.

                 The parking lot for the punters is some thing else
                 to see it's a show itself..

              2. Book early for the accommodation also, if you
                 cannot get close perhaps Portsmouth it's only
                 18 miles away and lots of B&B/Hotels there.

              3. You should be able to by a pass which will cover
                 the 3 grandstands well worth the extra money.
                 My Buddie who is a member bought these passes
                 they might only apply to members not 100% sure.
                 but well worth checking into.

              4. Possibly you might like to pop up to Scotland
                 Gretna Green we stay 5 miles away.. The thought
                 behind this is:

                                I could arrange classic car hire
                 MGB, TRIUMPH, and of Course JAG'S for those of
                 you that like them ..lol. arrange some B&B and
                 take you some runs through the Scottish Borders

                 Couple of cool drives which you could google and
                 see what you will encounter..

                 Devils BefTub
                 Dalvene Pass

                 btw. if you go off the road your not comming back..lol

Alan..