[JAGNUTS] FW: Picnic in the Park: Please post in ECSCC Newsletter and forward to any of your other contacts

Bob jaguar at englandengineering.com
Fri May 11 11:05:43 MDT 2012

From: Edmonton Classic Sports Car Club [mailto:ecscceditor at gmail.com]
Sent: May 10, 2012 10:02 PM
To: Bob England
Cc: Saskatchewan British Car club
Subject: Picnic in the Park: Please post in ECSCC Newsletter and forward to
any of your other contacts

Hi,

Got this from the Picnic in the Park organizers.  Also my wife and I had to
be out of the house while it had insulation foamed in so we tried the
Radisson South. Very nice.  Didn't get to the Lion pub though as I took my
wife across the street for Greek. She's a big fan and this was only the
second time in twenty odd years that I took her out for Greek food.  Very
good too.. though not cheap.   Still good to know the hotel is okay. Parking
was good, lots inside, lots outside.  Easy access heading into or out of
Edmonton.

Please forward the attached message and map to your likely participants.

Regard

Begin forwarded message: