[JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Conquer Goodwood 2013

alw123 at mail.usask.ca alw123 at mail.usask.ca
Thu May 3 07:51:46 MDT 2012

Hello Bob/Guys and Girls,

     Bob is right you need to plan and get the tickets well in advance
     for this event well worth going to see. I had members tickets 2
     years while I was over putting in a new kitchen in our apartment
     you got into the paddocks on the Friday it was fantastic
     one had to be dressed in period costume.. There is a dress code
     for the event.

     Finding accommodation is also a bit of a problem. Even the parking lot
     is something with all the cars its almost a show itself..

     It is something you will never forget.

     Good luck with the planning