[JAGNUTS] HOHOHO

Kevin Smith kevsmi at ca.ibm.com
Wed Nov 28 07:43:04 MST 2012

Lorie and I will be there.  We can bring a vegetable dish and an appetizer.

Should the world end our shambling zombie corpses will show up anyway.
(mmmmm ........turkey brains!)

Cheers,

Kevin Smith, PMP
Project Manager
306-337-5697
KEVSMI at CA.IBM.COM

From:	Ian Bailey <ianbaileybbf at gmail.com>
To:	JAGNUTS Regina <jagnuts at autox.team.net>,
Cc:	Sherry Wolf <swolf at sgi.sk.ca>
Date:	11/27/2012 05:43 PM
Subject:	[JAGNUTS] HOHOHO
Sent by:	jagnuts-bounces at autox.team.net

Jagnuts,

Its time to plan our Jagnuts Christmas gathering.  Ian and Sherry will host
on
Sunday December 23rd starting at 4 pm (3478 Albert St.).   Ian and Sherry
(really Sherry) will do the turkey, stuffing, gravy, cranberries and mashed
potatoes, but we need some help.  Donna and Tony have offered to do desert.
Mike will bring buns.  Soooo... what we need are: salads, hot vegetables,
an
appy or two, cabbage rolls? perogies? and of course BYOB.  Please RSVP by
December 16th to Ian.

We will do our traditional XMas gift giving......with really good rules
posted.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Festive Holidays, Family Blessings

Ian and Sherry