[JAGNUTS] E-type for sale?

Bob Burnyeat bob.burnyeat at aodbt.com
Tue Aug 12 14:39:35 MDT 2014

All;
I had contact from a guy I ran into looking for a series III E-type coupe,
driver level car looking for a restoration. Guess he's looking for a project
to do. he's done Corvetttes in the past.
Anybody know of anything out there?

Bob Burnyeat, SAA, MAA, Architect AIBC, FRAIC, LEED AP
Principal Architect
Managing Partner

aodbt architecture + interior design
235 Ave D North, Saskatoon, S7L 1M7
Direct 306.986.8131
Main  306.244.5101
www.aodbt.com<http://www.aodbt.com/>

solely for the use of the individual to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
this email. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.