[JAGNUTS] FW: Moss Motors support for Canada

Phil Sandham psandham at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:42:01 MST 2014

Right with you Tony!

Phil

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Koschinsky, Tony JU
Sent: bWednesdayb, bNovemberb b26b, b2014 b8b:b45b bAM
To: JAGNUTS Regina

Speaking for myself (but I know there are others) I get my Moss parts through
Len Drake and it might be of interest to Mr. Stuursma to know this.  Their
online resource is quite good (I usually use their site to add parts to cart,
then email the cart page to Drakes) so a print catalogue is not something that
I would desire.  That said, if someone gave me one I would take it.  Their
biggest hurdle to us dealing directly with them is the shipping cost and
border hassles, both of which are alleviated when we deal with a warehouse in
Canada.  Now if they are thinking about setting one up themselves....

Tony