[JAGNUTS] Brits by the Bus

Phil Sandham psandham at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:28:46 MDT 2014

I am thinking that we may want to leave a little earlier, otherwise all the
good parking (shady spots) may be taken.  Do you think we could meet just
before 7:00 and get on the road then or does everyone need their beauty sleep?

For some of us, the extra sleep doesn't help ;-)

Phil

Sent from my iPad