[JAGNUTS] Jagnuts Merry Christmas Soirée

kexner at sasktel.net kexner at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 22 18:56:35 MST 2014

No .. I have being trying to post on the Jagnuts list but without success ..
It will not allow links. Bob and i are trying to put it something up but i may
just have to invite the old fashioned way. Sorry for the confusion.
At any rate for those interested, we are hosting the Jagnuts Christmas Soiree
at our house on Dec 21 details are will be sent soon.
So far we have attending:
ken and Suzanne- Christmas Ham

Kevin and Lorelei- appi's

Website: jagnuts-christmas.eventbrite ca

Sent from my iPhone