[JONAT-chat] Fw: [E-Type] JONAT

Hudson Marvel jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:15:06 -0400

Jerry,

At this time I am my sector starts in Savannah on July 8th if the tour is on
schedule. The amount of time we will take from Savannah to Orlando will
depend on the number participating. The drive can be done in about six hours
if we stick to the freeways, about eight on the back roads. I still need to
contact the Georgia Coordinator myself to arrange meeting time and place.
Soon as I know something I will post it to the web site.

Hudson Marvel

Jaguar Owners of North America Tour (JONAT)
Sector Coordinator-Florida
407-221-8397
hmarvel@cfl.rr.com
'86 XJS & '95 XJ6