[JONAT-chat] Tour Starts Tomorrow !

Bob England jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:03:38 -0600

I just got off the phone from Hudson, the Orlando Sector Coordinator.   He
is all set to start the Tour off tomorrow morning at 7:30 a.m. (he offered
to phone me as the Tour started, but as that is 5:30 my time I gratefully
declined - at which he gave me some grief about dedication and what not, and
for which I felt truly embarrassed!)

The start is going to be a low key affair, but I'm trusting Hudson will make
an appropriate amount of noise to signal the start of this unique 12,000
mile journey.  The Tour mascot and banner for everyone's signature will be
with him, and will be passed from Sector to Sector as the Tour progresses.

Anyway, he has promised to send photos, and I for one am very much looking
forward to seeing the Tour progress, and gain momentum as it does so.

Good luck Hudson !

Bob England
'69 E-Type & '72 XJ6
Jaguar Owner's North American Tour (JONAT)
Route Coordinator
http://www.jonat.org