[JONAT-chat] Seattle Sector Dates

Loschky, Mark jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 13:29:37 -0700

The Itinerary for the Seattle Sector indicates an overnight stop in
Seattle on Monday night, May 17th, however, the detailed sector summary
indicates that the tour will go straight through Seattle and up to Port
Angeles for the evening of the 17th.  Anyone know the exact details on
this one (there is some confusion on my part as to who the current
sector coordinator is right now too)?  If the later plan (not spending
the night of the 17th in Seattle) is true, that leaves the tour staying
in Port Angeles for three evenings (of all places) before being picked
up by the Victoria sector at 10:00 a.m. on Thursday, May 20th (but not
leaving Victoria till the next day, thus representing four consecutive
nights and three days of no driving (other than the ferry ride from Port
Angeles to Victoria).  Any illumination on the actual plan here would be
appreciated as I am in the process of negotiations with the boss, the
wife (two separate negotiations) and the kids.

Thanks, Mark

Mark Loschky
86' Sage Green XJ6 VdP (35,000 original miles)