[JONAT-chat] Re: Jonat-chat digest, Vol 1 #91 - 7 msgs

Trey McCay jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 21:15:48 -0500

Both of these items were a Godsend during the trip.  The phone was rarely
used--except to verify route procedures w/o the participants having to think
we did not know where we were going.

The radios--and the new FRS/GMRS units really go quite a ways--were
fantastic!  If someone needed a pit stop, we could all react.  I also used
it to announce points of interest along the tour.

Most of all, it made it feel like we were a group and that I was not driving
alone all day.  That is a bigger plus than you might realize.

Trey