[JONAT-chat] Accomodation

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:46:11 -0400 (EDT)

Are there no Super 6's on the wet coast?  There are lots of them
throughout the Midwest.  I often stay in them when travelling from home to
Ontario through the Dakotas, Mn, Wi, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana.  They
are always very clean and quiet.  Price is anywhere from US$29.99 to
US$49.99 depending on season and location.
Car safety may be an issue, although they are usually near well-lit malls.
 The only place I've had a problem is in Brandon, Mb (crime-free Canada)
where someone badly needed the badge from my Saab 900T.
Personally, I'm bringing the Kelty same as we did the summer we drove to
West Virgina and back in the XJS.  Anyone else planning on being under
canvas?  That 35% works the wrong way for me. I'd have to sell a Jag to
stay in the suggested hotels.
For those of you in XJ6s, Mark IX's, etc, there is always the Walmart
parking lot. Done that too, but not in a Jag.

Alan
Winnipeg Sector Co-ordinator.