[JONAT-chat] Kitty has arrived safely

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 06:57:37 -0500

When I met Trey and Bill at Orange (Tx) on Monday, they said they had named
it "Jay".
Dave Belanger - UTeC / Planning & Security / Coordination
Greenway Plaza 3 / Room 620A  (713) 431-4580

                      RMac@aol.com
                      Sent by:                       To:      jonat-chat@autox.team.net
                      jonat-chat-admin@auto          cc:
                      x.team.net                     Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] Kitty has arrived safely

                      04/23/04 12:14 AM
                      Please respond to
                      jonat-chat

Joan?
Kitty?
Sir William?
Bill, Jr.?
Spot?

In a message dated 4/22/2004 11:07:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hazelbeck@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Hi, Robert...should it be called anything other than JONAT?
>
> Hazel

Participants Chat List
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
REPLY TO : Jonat-chat@autox.team.net