[JONAT-chat] Accomodation

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Fri, 23 Apr 2004 15:17:28 EDT

alt = alternate accomodations for those unwilling or too late to get
reservations in the main lodging choice.

For instance, Far View Lodge at Mesa Verde is really nice, but rather rustic,
and they have NO TELEPHONE SERVICE.   For those unwilling to be out of touch
for two nights, or who simply don't want to spend an entire day poking around
800 year old ruins, I'm offering the Best Western Durango Inn And Suites, with
free continental breakfast and heated swimming pool, for $22 less.

 Robert