[JONAT-chat] Re: Jonat-chat digest, Vol 1 #99 - 11 msgs

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:57:58 EDT

Funnee!   Discussing what to name a dumb stuffed furball!

But since there IS a discussion...I'll through in another 2 cents:

The sound "jay" is nice -- but the image that comes to mind is a bluejay.

The image of J or J. looks good -- but the question comes, what does that
stand for? And JONAT or Jaguar works fine....maybe people should have a choice?

Of course we could spell it kind of English....maybe "Jae" or "Jaye" -- but I
would ask the question, how should the nametag appear 25 years from now when
the kitty is sitting in the North American Jaguar Museum as the official
mascot of the very first Jaguar Owners North American Tour?  Maybe it should be "T.
J. Jaguar" for Touring Jaguar -- or "T. K. Jaguar" for Touring Kitty.

One thing seems pretty clear -- folks seem to like the J sound....but what
form should it take that will cause people to feel that the kitty is a symbol of
solidarity, fun and success?

Christina Lilienthal
Oregon ASC
1978 XJV12L