[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:17:44 -0400

Sure Bill,
So far, I received a good response but no real follow through. Anyhow, The
Montreal/Quebec participants will be displayed, and we welcome you as a
worthy addition.

Say, I still need to post a photo of the trophy, don't I? I need to get
that done sometime this week.

Regards,

Shawn Bruno, B. Eng.
Pratt & Whitney Canada
ECN Module Center
Accessories & Nacelles Quality
Tel:  (450) 647-3808
Fax: (450) 647-9314
Page: (514) 749-5408

                      Bill Borrusch
                      <jagbill@gte.net>            To:      jonat-chat@autox.team.net
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      jonat-chat-admin@aut         Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN
                      ox.team.net                  JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

                      2004/08/08 20:17
                      Please respond to
                      jonat-chat

Hi Shawn,
    Are you still accepting money for Plaques for the Trophy? I started the
TOUR and went on the first three sectors and then on the last three
sectors.
Jay and I are the only ones that are able to say that.
    Sorry for the late notice, but I've been doing a lot of travel this
summer.
            Bill #24
Participants Chat List
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR