[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 10:49:13 -0400

Thanks for the Salutations!
I have resent my original email about the trophy details and my
coordinates.

Greetings fellow Jonaters,
When the Tour passed through Quebec in June, the British Consulate in
Montreal was kind enough to support our efforts of preserving the Jaguar
Marque.  Unfortunately, Phil Hagger (Montreal's British Consul), was unable
to lead our Tour with the Consulates XJ as we departed from Montreal
towards Quebec City . However, the Montreal coordinators were presented
with a Trophy to commemorate the event. It was discussed that the names of
those who participated in the Montreal leg should be placed on the trophy.
It was later discussed that maybe  JONAT Part II could have the trophy
travel along with Jay. In keeping with this idea, I am extending the
invitation to all those that participated the chance to place their names
on the trophy as well.

The trophy is currently being sized for plaques as we speak. I will also
include a picture of the trophy, or speak to Bob England about putting the
picture in an accessible location, when I return to Montreal from my
business travels next week. At that time I will have the exact measurements
for the plaque sizes.

In order to maintain consistency of presentation, I propose the following
scenarios;
   Provide me with a brass plaque by mail with your information engraved on
   it. The exact measurements of the plaque and the Font to be used will
   follow.
   Provide me with cash and I will have the plaque made for you. I have
   negotiated a price of $10.00 Cdn or $7.00 USD with an engraving store.
   Extra monies left over, if any, from the US to Cdn exchange will be put
   towards adding extra levels to the trophy. It will be more apparent once
   I send out the picture.

The information will be laid out as follows but is still pending the
"esthetic look" criticism by the engraver;
   Car owner(s): SHAWN BRUNO, ASC
   1st & last Legs or specific Leg(s), Year:  QUEBEC, 2004
   Car Model & Year: XJ40 1991

My coordinates are the following:
2373 Chopin Street
Lasalle, Quebec, Canada