[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

Jerry Mouton jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 13:38:32 -0700

Shawn,

Sorry, I misread the previous post.

If you are adding a plaque for every entrant, please include
me in the list!  I am sure several other San Francisco
participants would like one, too, but they are probably off
of the JONAT list now, anyway.  I can contact them, if this is
your intention.

As for me, my information is

>    Car owner(s): JERRY MOUTON
>    1st & last Legs or specific Leg(s), Year:  SAN FRANCISCO, 2004
>    Car Model & Year: E Type FHC, 1964

I can send a check, if you like.  Perhaps I can collect the SF
money and send all in one check.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"