[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 09:16:54 -0400

Great idea Jerry, about contacting the other members. If area SC's can
contact anyone they know who participated and collect their information and
funds, that would be the best!

For all,
In terms of how to get me the cash, it is only $10 Cdn or $7 USD. A
cashier's cheque would simplify things if you use a chequing account that
has a lot of activity or if you collect your group's funds. Who wants to
pay $20 for an NSF cheque made out for $7? What people can do also, is to
write their information on a sheet of paper and wrap the money notes up in
it before stuffing the envelope. That way, if someone holds the envelope up
to a bright light, nobody will be able to tell that there is money inside.

On another note, I will take that picture of the trophy tonight
........without fail, and send it to Bob for it to be posted.

Regards,

Shawn Bruno, B. Eng.
Pratt & Whitney Canada
ECN Module Center
Accessories & Nacelles Quality
Tel:  (450) 647-3808
Fax: (450) 647-9314
Page: (514) 749-5408

                      Jerry Mouton
                      <jerry@moutons.org>          To:      jonat-chat@autox.team.net
                      Sent by:                     cc:
                      jonat-chat-admin@aut         Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN
                      ox.team.net                  JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

                      2004/08/18 16:38
                      Please respond to
                      jonat-chat

Shawn,

Sorry, I misread the previous post.

If you are adding a plaque for every entrant, please include
me in the list!  I am sure several other San Francisco
participants would like one, too, but they are probably off
of the JONAT list now, anyway.  I can contact them, if this is
your intention.

As for me, my information is

>    Car owner(s): JERRY MOUTON
>    1st & last Legs or specific Leg(s), Year:  SAN FRANCISCO, 2004
>    Car Model & Year: E Type FHC, 1964

I can send a check, if you like.  Perhaps I can collect the SF
money and send all in one check.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton    '64 E Type FHC    "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"