[JONAT-chat] Itinerary

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:04:13 EST

-------------------------------1076720653

Bob: I am concerned that you have changed the New England dates considerably.
 We had reserved the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation for our monthly
JANE meeting/car show/BBQ on Tuesday, June 22.  The museum may not be available
other dates.  We may have to change our plans if there are more itinerary
changes.

Carl Hanson

-------------------------------1076720653

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Bob: I am concerned&nbsp;that you have changed the New England dates co=
nsiderably.&nbsp; We had reserved the Larz Anderson Museum of Transportation=
 for our monthly JANE meeting/car show/BBQ&nbsp;on Tuesday, June 22.&nbsp; T=
he museum may not be available other dates.&nbsp; We may have to change our=20=
plans if there are more itinerary changes. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Carl Hanson</DIV></BODY></HTML>