[JONAT-chat] Re: Jonat-chat digest, Vol 1 #161 - 1 msg

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 20:51:03 EDT

Hello Bob...nice of you to think of us!  It has turned into a sunny day for
us celebrating the 4th of July.  There are many places to go to watch the
beauty and festivities of fireworks tonight, and music everywhere, it seems.  I
read the Declaration of Independence that was published in the newspaper today.
I think it was the first time in 50 years that I had read it word for word.
It has more meaning with all the activity happening in the Middle East...helps
to bring home the reason why our soldiers risk their lives for freedom -- not
just for me, but for oppressed people everywhere.

Somewhere along the JONAT trail there will be fireworks tonight!

Christina Lilienthal
1978 XJV12L