[JONAT-chat] Jay's Photo Album-Carolinas

Bob jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:43:02 -0600

Jim

I received the photos, but I don't think anyone else did ... the mailing
list strips out the pictures.  I have forwarded them to Greg to post on the
website so everyone can have a look.

And that can't be the same Jay that I travelled with.  If there was a
cocktail hour, he made SURE he had a cocktail as I recall.  Maybe Jay was
just not himself when the photos were taken!

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jim Morton
Sent: July 6, 2004 3:35 PM
To: Jonat-Chat; Bob England JONAT
Cc: Morton, Jamie; Mimi _Morton
Subject: [JONAT-chat] Jay's Photo Album-Carolinas

Bob and All

Kd7... (What kind of mother would name her child Kd7?) on the chat line
suggested a photo album for Jay.  Actually, Jay had already thought of that.
He was so happy to get out of the Fed Ex cardboard box that conveyed him
from
Bruce Cunningham in New England to beautiful Greensboro, NC that he insisted
we capture the Kodak moment.  Bruce decided to save JANE's money by using
second day air, committing Jay to an added day of suffocation in the dark.
Imagine what Bruce would say if that was done to him.

So here Jay is on our deck at cocktail hour.  He suggested I attach the
original photos in full resolution for the scrapbook usage.

Jim Morton
Carolinas SC

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IMGP1409.JPG]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
IMGP1410.JPG]
Participants Chat List
JAGUAR OWNER'S NORTH AMERICAN TOUR
REPLY TO : Jonat-chat@autox.team.net