[JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT - PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

Dick Hile jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:00:14 -0700

Mark,

I told you you need a trailer!

Dick Hile

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 2:02 PM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT-chat] TO ALL THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN JONAT -
PLEASE READ, VERY IMPORTANT

Shawn,

I'd go for it just to support the concept. I have one logistical
question, though. Who has room in the boot for something the size of
Lord Stanley's Cup? (...and still pack clothes?)

I'm thinking that this isn't going to be a traveling trophy. Perhaps it
will sit in the JONAT Hall of Fame or something.

Mark - AZ