[JONAT-chat] Oregon Sector - Chapter 2 - No Pictures

Dick Hile jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:43:23 -0700

I agree. As much as I'd like to, I haven't time at present to go into each
report as they've been posted. I would hope that the entire tour, pix and
all can be hosted permanently.

Dick Hile
ASC- AZ

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of SidPacks@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2004 8:45 AM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: [JONAT-chat] Oregon Sector - Chapter 2 - No Pictures

I like Mark's idea about saving the information that is mounted on the
various sites for future use -- but I see that several people are deleting
information.  I don't think any of the route information should be deleted
until at
least the Tour is over.  I am hoping that there has been some sort of an
archival
system set up so that previous information has not already been lost.  New
information should be mounted in an additional location under a separate
heading.  But I already suggested that some time ago, so probably not
necessary to go
into that again.  Some folks have been busy just driving their segments.  I
just wish folks would hold off making changes until at least the tour is
over.....some of us might want to go back over the whole tour once we've
read some
of the progress reports that are coming out -- it might have a bearing on
whether or not we want to even participate in 2006 and, if so, which
segments.

Christina Lilienthal
Oregon ASC
1978 XJV12L