[JONAT-chat] Ottawa Sector

Mike O'Brien jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 21:42:32 -0400

As you will have seen on my reply to Fazal Mike P was desperate to get
to Ottawa to shine up his car for the Concours so I deliberately
adjusted the route to take all the woodland back roads to ottawa. He had
to have his X type washed again before he could have dinner!

Mike

Jamie - JONAT wrote:

>Sounds great Mike!  Wish we could all be there on every part of the trip!
>
>So Peddlar got lost huh?  <grin>  And yes, ask Mike P if he's checked
>whether his "all wheel drive" is working ... oh that's right, you guys
>stayed on the pavement right? <bigger grin!!)
>
>Jamie
>
>Jamie & Dru - Tulalip, WA
>88 Series III V12 VdP - Roxanne
>89 XJS V12 Convertible - Butch
>Jaguar Owner's North American Tour - http://jonat.org
>April 14, 2004 - July 10, 2004
>Executive Committee Member
>Seattle ASC

Jaguar Owner's North America Tour (Jonat)
http://www.jonat.org