[JONAT-chat] Ottawa Sector

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:53:44 -0400 (EDT)

After reading what I wrote I feel I should clarify. Mike did not
intentionally throw the glass of wine, it was a complete accident. He
extended his hand to bid someone farewell and the glass of wine just
happened to be in the way. I ended up bringing the contents of the wine
glass home with me. Looked rather like I had peed my pants. I got many
strange looks at the gas stations. Problem was also multiplied by the fact
my tanks would not switch over for some strange reason (They are working
perfectly this morning) so I could only use one tank, which meant a couple
of stops for gas on the way home.

Bob.
it > He was obviously using a North American or French wine, Aussie wines
being