[JONAT-chat] Ottawa Sector

jonat-chat@autox.team.net jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 07:36:04 -0400 (EDT)

> I was just starting to think you had pissed off someone
> else along the path of life Bob. <huge grin>

Now Jamie. Me piss somebody off?????? surely you have me mixed up with
somebody else.

Anyway just for the record. I only ruffle the feathers of people who were
born with absolutely no sense of humour in the first place, those who can
library dish it out but cannot take it themselves, those who got out of
bed in the morning on the wrong side and most if not all the megalomaniacs
I ever encounter. So there.....(Hee hee)

Bob.