[JONAT-chat] San Francisco Leg tour route (long)

Stephen Clark jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 08:04:52 -0700

Ahem.....the Galactic Scenery finals??....I'll put Golden to Jasper and
back to Banff up against you guys!!  Me thinks a photo contest is in
order!!

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Mark Stephenson
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2004 1:27 AM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT-chat] San Francisco Leg tour route (long)

Wow, Jerry.

"Bucolic"? "Riot of Flowers"? I think you may have me beat on the
description. Hopefully there will be a few hardy souls who do both
sectors to see if you beat me on the scenery. While I'd like to do the
whole tour, there are a few sectors that I really wish I had the time to
do, and the PCH is one of them.

Mark - AZ