[JONAT-chat] Battle of the Sectors :-)

Mark Stephenson jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:05:06 -0700

Excellent idea. We can have best sector, best photo, and perhaps we
should go one step further and have everyone take a picture of their car
with them in it.  Then we could vote on best car, too.

Can anyone thing of any other bests?

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Stephen Clark
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 12:46 AM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [JONAT-chat] Battle of the Sectors :-)

Actually, I was thinking that we should have a competition of the best
photo taken while on the tour.  JONATTERS could submit photos that they
take along the tour and at the end of the loop, votes could be submitted
for the best pic...in various categories.  I suspect that, given the
fastidiousness nature of some of the NATTERS, we might have some
remarkable shots.......thoughts?