[JONAT-chat] Registration

JONAT Webmaster jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 18:39:07 -0800

Paul,
I did delete a duplicate entry for you last night. I left intact the
entry for you that uses the pnovak@san.rr.com email address.
Nobody can register with a duplicate e-mail address, it's an enforced
unique field.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:jonat-chat-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of pnovak@san.rr.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 4:50 PM
To: jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [JONAT-chat] Registration

Trey,

  You know, now that you mention it I did have a problem paying and I
think I had to re-register before it would let me pay.  I think if
someone checks this out, there are probably two Paul Novak's registered
with the same address, email, cars etc.

Bob,

  I'm sorry if I registered twice, but I did have a problem navigating
my way around to pay.  After reading Trey's email I suspect that this
may have been my problem and a problem for others. Can someone check and
if I'm registered twice, delete the cheapskate Paul Novak who hasn't
paid yet and let the generous Paul Novak who has paid remain.  <grin>.
There may be other duplicates as well.

Thanks.

Paul Novak