[JONAT-chat] Arizona Sector Report - Days 3-6

Trey McCay jonat-chat@autox.team.net
Sun, 02 May 2004 12:33:29 -0500

A fantastic write-up even if the circumstances were not the best.  The snip
is my favorite!

Life sends us on adventures and you and Andrea got one you will never soon
forget.  At least, that  is the "positive spin" as I can see it.

Cheers,
Trey